Registered member of the International Union of Architects - UNESCO and Union of Visual Arts – Association of Czech Architects
He is entered in the register of professional visual artists and architects of the Czech Republic.
The holder of licence for realization of educational facilities in the field of visual arts and exemption issued by the Ministry of Culture of CR concerning the purchase and sale of visual art works.
Regular member of the Authors Protection Organisation of the Czech Republic.
He graduated from the Higher School of Industrial Arts – Department of architecture, monumental painting, scenography, graphics, and typography, and Philosophical Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno – Department of art history, with specialization in Roman architecture and Italian Renaissance. He maintained study cooperative relationships with Le Corbusier Atelier and O. Kokoschka School of Vision.
In early years of his artistic career he was focusing on free painting, including figural as well as landscaping and composed. His paintings from this period are a foregleam of his further development – he merged the paintings with complex projects focused on open space, interior and architecture.
Main focus of work
- “Green” projects of architectonic complexes integrated into the natural environment (Happy Way District Prague 4)
- Spatial events (Visits of Pope John Paul II in the Czech Republic, 1995 and 1997)
- Revitalization and replicas of historic solitaires and complexes (Lemberk Castle, Jeseník Water Fortress, Konopiště Chateau)
- Revitalization and replicas of industrial solitaires and complexes (Hand-made Paper Works Velké Losiny)
- Designs, scenarios and realization of historic programs of revitalized objects (Castle Hill Lysá nad Labem).
- Historical expositions (Open-air museum of folk architecture in Kravaře, Monastery Picture Gallery – Strahov Monastery in Prague)
- Lecturing and publication activities (Epistles to the 4th Millennium man, Citadel, Four white walls)
- Visuals I – XV, Photovisuals I – VIII (Children at the Housing Estate – Prague, Spořilov II, Look! The Stone – Stříbrná Skalice Visual)
- Exhibition programs (Spiritus Vincit – Strahov Monastery Prague, First Independent Salon of the Czech Visual Arts – Prague 1988 and 1989)
- Complex project under preparation:
- PARALLELUM – style of active dwelling of 3rd Millennium - eurotusculum.